- Workers’ Compensation
- Social Security Disability
- Personal Injury
Heather joined Malone Bailey as an associate attorney in 2018.
She grew up in Rochester, Minnesota.
While in law school, Heather was a member of the Family Law and Child Advocacy Clinic, Legal Assistance to Minnesota Prisoners, and was a member of the Civil Trial Advocacy Team. Heather simultaneously clerked for a reputable Workers' Compensation and Personal Injury firm in Downtown Minneapolis.
She is a member of the Hennepin County Bar Association, Minnesota State Bar Association and Minnesota Association for Justice.
Heather enjoys wineries, camping in the Boundary Waters, kayaking in Lake Superior, and hiking mountains.
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- J.D. - 2018
- University of Minnesota
- B.A. - 2015
- Major: Criminology and Psychology
- Minor: Philosophy
- Minnesota, 2018
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Minnesota Association for Justice