Experienced And Hard-Working Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
Thank you for considering Malone & Atchison as a resource after suffering an injury at work. Most of our clients have been injured on the job. Others have developed disabilities after having worked previously. We help injured workers navigate workers’ compensation claims and Social Security Disability application processes. We customize our approach to each person’s unique set of circumstances and concerns.
We are committed to delivering the high-caliber legal services you are looking for after you have suffered an injury on the job. We are ready to respond and help you no matter where you are in Minnesota. We conduct business statewide in face-to-face meetings, by phone and digital communications, and through video conferences. Our offices are conveniently located in Brainerd, Edina and St. Cloud.
How Were You Injured And What Benefits Do You Qualify For?
You may have been injured as an industrial worker, truck driver, construction worker health care professional or white-collar worker in the Twin Cities or elsewhere in Minnesota. You may benefit from a lawyer’s help regarding:
- Your initial workers’ compensation claim
- Your right to see a doctor of your choosing
- Payment for death dependency claims
- Payment for permanent partial disability (PPD) compensation for functional loss of use or impairment of function as a result of the injury.
- Delays or cessation of benefits that should be rightfully yours
- A denied or undervalued claim
- Payments for permanent total disabilities (PTD): these are wage loss benefits paid when you are unable to return to gainful employment due to your injuries.
- Wage loss benefits for temporary total and partial disabilities (TTDs and TPDs)
- Employment law issues related to your necessary time off work for healing
From filing an initial claim to appealing a denied claim, an injured worker may need advice and assistance at any point along the way. For more than 30 years, our firm has existed to protect injured workers’ rights and help them find relief.
Learn What Malone & Atchison Can Mean To You After A Workplace Injury
Attorney John Malone is one of the founders of our firm. He and others at Malone & Atchison have been proactive about keeping our firm up to date and focused on helping those who need our services.
We welcome the opportunity to hear about your work-related accident, injury or occupational illness. Learn how we can lighten your load as you pursue all benefits you are eligible for. Call us at 952-209-9018 or 320-407-1671 or complete our online inquiry form.