Edina Workers’ Compensation Law Office
At Malone Bailey, we provide experienced representation for injured workers throughout Minnesota. Our south metro office is conveniently located off 494 and York Ave. S in Edina.
We understand how challenging it can be to navigate the workers’ compensation system in Minnesota, particularly when you’re already struggling with injuries and missed work. You deserve a legal team that will prioritize your financial needs. We will work hard to get you the benefits you deserve in a timely manner.
How We Can Help
If you were injured on the job or suffered a work-related injury, you can turn to our workers’ comp attorneys for guidance on:
- How to file a workers’ comp claim
- How to find the right doctor
- How to gather and submit the right documentation
We can also help you by:
- Pursuing the right type of benefits, whether permanent total disability, permanent partial disability or temporary benefits
- Challenging any unwarranted delays or denials
- Pursuing reinstatement of your benefits if they were wrongfully terminated
- Protecting you from retaliation or other violations of your rights
Our goal is to ensure that you get the full compensation you deserve without unnecessary delays or hurdles.
Why Work With Our Edina Worker’s Comp Lawyers
Our lawyers and staff are passionate about making a difference. We know how hard it is to have your life upended by a work injury. The last thing you need is more setbacks.
We know how to avoid pitfalls in the minefield of workers’ comp. Our team draws on more than three decades of experience to provide effective representation. When you work with us, you’ll work directly with our attorneys.
Get Started Today | “No Win, No Fee” Guarantee
Let us go to bat for you. Get started today by calling 952-209-9018 to reach our Edina office. You can also reach out online. Our “no win, no fee” guarantee means you won’t have to pay anything unless we get compensation for you.
Our Edina Law Office Location
3300 Edinborough Way
Edina, MN 55435